Do you want to learn nunchaku or nunchucks? Then here are some tips you should do in order to get better at it:
- Don’t pay too much attention to names… In the end what matters here is your freestyle!
- Always try to reverse moves you have learned.
- If you are really struggling with a move, try something else.
- Practice with music for a change.
- Don’t be big headed about your skills or people will think you are a fool.
- Use a 50/50 approach if you are going to practice for 1 hour, do 30 mins of stuff you love and 30 mins of stuff you don’t.
- Respect the nunchaku… you never know when a lose swing will hit the back of your head.
- Have fun!