The name of this is really long, but it’s like this, so you can learn a bit of terminology. Even though it sounds complicate, this is a circular spin in front of your body, with the circle going parallel to the ground. Let’s see the terms:
– Backgrip: the thumb is pointing away from the link of the two sticks
– Table plane: the nunchaku is doing the spin is if it is travelling over a table in front of you.
– Nearspin: is the direction of the swing. In this case when the the free stick is as far from our body as it can, the nunchaku goes from outside to inside the body.
– Circular Swing: the nunchaku is making a circle in the air.
- You are here!
- Backgrip table plane farspin circular swing
- Backgrip table plane nearspin circular swing
- Backgrip near wall upspin circular swing
- Backgrip near wall downspin circular swing
- Front grip table plane near spin circular swing
- Front grip up spin core plane circular swing
- Frontgrip coreplane downspin circular swing
Support our Advertisers