This nunchaku aerial is done, while your body spin 360 degrees, so you catch it back, after the turn. This can be really tricky to calculate, but with some practice, and good aerial control, can be done with easy! Have fun learning it!
- You are here!
- Aerial with 360° Body Rotation
- Behind the back aerial
- Nunchaku Tutorial Figure 8 to behind the back Aerial
- Outspin under the far leg aerial
- Outspin under the near leg aerial
- Under the near leg in spin nunchaku aerial
- Under the far leg in spin aerial
- Behind the back horizontal nunchaku aerial
- Between the legs aerial
- Inverse Dolphin Aerial
Support our Advertisers